Thursday, March 11, 2010

Interlude: The Eclipse Trailer

Upon watching the trailer for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse today, I determined that this might have been what Jacob (Taylor Lautner) would've said to Bella (Kristen Stewart), had he not forgotten his script that day:

"I'm going to fight for you till your heart stops beating. But after that, I'm going to lose interest, because frankly, death is unbecoming, even for someone who already appears dead the majority of the time. I mean, seriously, Bella, what's with the gaping fish mouth? Do you know how to look any other way? Sure, you bite your lip once in a while, but it wouldn't really take that much work to smile. Or frown. Or SOMETHING. Anyway, yeah. I love you and stuff. And I have actual abdominal muscles, no CGI here. Plus, werewolf, warmth, and your cold heart has the chance of warming up with me rather than stopping. Which is all you get from him. Your choice. Did I mention the muscles?"

They should pay me for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment