Sunday, August 15, 2010

Things I've Meant To Write About Here, But Totally Haven't

  • Why Eclipse Is The Only Twilight Movie That Doesn't Fail In Every Way Possible

  • At The Movies Is Over And So Is My Life (Only Not Really, It Just Sounds Great In The Title)

  • Why Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World Is The Best Cast Movie I've Seen In A Few Weeks, At Least

  • Project Runway: It's Hard To Make It Work When The Program Runs 30 Minutes Longer Than It Should (Possible addendum to this entry: "One Of The Contestants Might Actually Be The Host Of Man Versus Food")

  • How I Already Know Angel Is A Better Show Than Buffy The Vampire Slayer After Watching Half The Former And All Of The Latter

  • Something That Has Nothing To Do With Pop Culture, Just To Mix Things Up
Someday, blog, you and I are going to get together.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously--what's up with yet ANOTHER thirty minutes to Proj Runway?

    And hey, that guy DOES look like Adam Richman.

    ReplyDelete