Monday, February 1, 2010

New Ventures/PC03 Coming Soon

As you may or may not know, I am a semi-active contributor to eHow and Answerbag. When I write for these, this is the kind of list I'm looking at for an assignment:


Believe it or not, my expertise in most of these topics is quite limited.

A while back (a couple years, even), I heard that Suite 101 was a nice, albeit low-paying way to publish third-person web content of any sort. This weekend, I had the good sense to actually look into it, and I'm now a contributor to Suite 101. If you'd like to read my first article, click here. Don't do so if you care at all about the finale of Dollhouse and haven't seen it yet.

For first-person posts, I'll still be blogging here. Within a week, I'm planning on writing about Lost, not so much the show itself as its rabid fan base (of which I am a proud member). Whether you watch it or not, I'll try to make it interesting, though probably not spoiler-free.

1 comment:

  1. you are exactly right about the weird plot moves for those characters in the finale (especially Alpha. huh?) I found the episode disappointing but it did not overshadow the awesome that was the rest of season 2.

    ReplyDelete